REVOSTEAM is that the typical forced-circulation type water tube coil type boiler incorporating the distinctive principle of combustion called ‘Reverse Flow’. This will increase the combustion potency and permits a high rate of warmth unharness. It is offered in each IBR and Non-IBR designs.
The boiler includes of a jacketed MS shell housing a spiraling coil. The combustion air is forced through the jacketed shell by suggests that of a centrifugal blower thereby obtaining pre-heated. The flame travels downwardly within the coil and therefore the flue gases reverse upwards thereby giving 2 passes within the refulgent zone guaranteeing complete combustion and better heat flux. The third pass of the flue gases is within the convective zone between the coil and therefore the inner shell. Flue gases then trip the saver forming the fourth pass.
- Fully Automatic unit
- Unique four pass design
- High potency and low running price
- Minimum site-work, low installation prices
- Instant steaming at intervals five minutes of cold begin
- Built-in economiser will increase the operative potency
- Fail-safe design and dependable operative instruments
Revosteam is obtainable in capacities from a hundred Kg/hr to 1200 Kg/hr.