condensate recovery module is employed to come back condensate to an open-to-atmosphere assortment tank to be used as boiler make-up water, pre-heat or different hot water applications.
In a pressurized condensate recovery module, recovered condensation is maintained on top of air pressure throughout the recovery method.
The pressurized condensate is usually used as boiler make-up water. Since any associated flash or steam is controlled, this steam may be recovered by utilizing in applications like waste heat steam generators (that involve heat exchange) and cascade systems.
Pressurised condensate Recovery Module (PCRM) may be a distinctive system whereby the atmospheric phenomenon generated from your method is fed back struggling on to the boiler, not like the other typical condensate recovery system wherever the condensate is discharged at air pressure.
Thermodyne Boiler PCRM ( condensate Recovery Systems) system serves you the subsequent advantages:
- The whole condensate is recovered
- No Flash steam loss
- Minimal make-up water demand
- Prevents loss of mass/amount of condensate
- Reduced water treatment value for make-up water
- Reduced fuel consumption thanks to high feed water temperature
- An increased steam output of the present Boiler
- Excellent come on investments