|High Pressure Boilers (Powertherm)|
High Pressure Boilers are absolutely water tube design boilers for high pressure steam desires.Water circulation through the boiler is additionally either natural circulation due to density distinction or by forced circulation.
- The heat of combustion is used lots of expeditiously by the use of little diameter tubes in big numbers.
- To avoid big resistance to the flow of water, Powertherm, High Pressure boilers have a parallel set of arrangement of tubes.
- The boiler parts are usually organized horizontally, giving larger accessibility and operational convenience.
- All the parts are uniformly heated; therefore the danger of warming is reduced. to boot thermal stress downside is avoided.
- The tendency of scale formations are eliminated due to the high speed of water through the boiler tubes.
Capacity: 10 TPH to 25 TPH