|Water Wall Membrane type Boilers(Combitherm)|
The radiation zone of the furnace is covered on three sides by water tubes forming the first pass and the conventional smoke tube shell has tubes lined up forming the second and third pass of flue gases.
Thus, the water wall furnace recovers the radiation heat of the furnace and the smoke tube shell provides large water & steam holding capacities to give the maximum advantage.
Combitherm – Ultra boiler(Horizontal water tube boiler) is factory assembled unit, installed on a skid base frame requiring minimum site work. It is an Our New Model.
Combitherm – Ultra Boiler is 5 side water wall membrane type ultra boiler which includes the maximum site works and reduce boiler installation site area of the organization. We Provide the new version of the Combitherm ultra Models. Our team working carefully in boilers trade industry using the new techniques and new good design.
- The flexibility of fuels with choice of agro waste fuels
- Combines the advantage of water tube and smoke tube designs
- High thermal efficiency and low operating costs
- Dependable quality of components like valves, pumps, safeties & instruments
- Can be converted to liquid / gaseous fuels as well
- Heat recovery unit may be offered for increased efficiency
- Easy access for cleaning and inspection
Combitherm - Horizontal water-wall type boiler is available in capacities from 1 TPH to 20 TPH.